BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ZzZ

Well today went 2 Tiara Faber to help the decorations for Yellow House !
ZzZzZ
ZzZzZ
ZzZzZ
im kinda sleepy now, even i have tuition in a few ==
add maths somemore X.X

okay the deco went along fine im my opinion

those present
Khalis,
Kah Hoe,
Yasmin,
Yen Yen,
Shih Wei,
Khai Hou,
Mi Xue,
Eleena (i know my messed up the spelling)
and myself







The Yellow Leader




Liew Kah Hoe




What are they doing ?




Then i had 2 to to Kinokuniya at KLCC,
on the way the song She will be loved was on,
And lol i was so sleepy, and the song is so calming, you can just sing along and feel sad/good



And there my bro bought a book, my uncle treated us at Dome,

and lol i forgot a shake meant ice cream in it !
i saw a spearmint shake (I like minty drinks)
so the word spearmint prompted me to buy it,
swt got ice cream ,
tak syok edi




But i finished it anyway !

0 comments: