BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Friends uncles wedding Dinner

Errrrr
This is an important event of my life,
It Was Kenneth's Uncle's Wedding Dinner,
It was some time ago when i went to it,
I took Kenneth, Thevendran and Ibrahim 2 Pearl Point where it was held, some others were there too like Bryan & his sis& Ryan & Raj & co. & Vivian
now i was kinda blur as to why I went,
Ken came to me and said come for my uncle's wedding dinner
and i
suprisingly
said Yes

when we were there, they started takin pics in the loo,
mine are blurry if you know Ibrahim, go ask him





Suicide attenpt #20934



Ibrahim, Macha, Ryan and Bryan







After a while we had dinner, I suprisingly didnt eat as much as i thought i would.




dark



Bryan's sis, Bryan and Ryan




Observant, no?

The view was awesome from up there, sadly my cam didnt do it justice =(









after that we rounded Pearl Point,
came back, Ibrahim needed to use the loo so i followed him to hold his phone for him




was bored so took this pic





I really like slide phones




Slide !





Powerful flasH !

After that we walked 2 Happy Garden to drop Vivian off, we were looking so gangster all the guys on the way back holding ladoos'
macha called us the Sweet Gangsters

Then i called my parents asking them 2 fetch me


my dad said




after



the




arsenal
match



I was utterly shocked ==
so i waited with the guys in starbucks, dropped off macha, ibrahim and kenneth at Abadi then went home at 12

ZzZ

Slept off

0 comments: