BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Skor A >=<





Weeeeellllllllll, guys, i went for Skor A for Bahasa Melayu and may I say overall,

its kinda

not even worth

rm 30

....................................................................................

So from the start, these guys came and gave a seminar in my school (to me it was a promotion) for their crappy seminar.

I told my parents and they told me to go, why not ?

Soooooooooooooooooi got up and went.

Other attendees that got scammed,







Damn it,
i fotgot 2 take pics of Khalis and Shakira (she has a real name but thanks to my friend who told me her nickname was Shakira, since then i can only remember the nickname)

Others included Keat Fei, Boon Fui and those chinese girls whose name i cant remember.




It started out okaeee,

first was mr. Thurai
then the 'best teacher' 2008
then a malay teacher who i quote from Reshan, She is a bitch but i like her.

in between had breaks

Food gets a 3/10 (hey it was edible)

And here are more pics



Doesn't he look like he is pointing at me ?




A resh pic



Merry Christmas (a resh pic)



Reshan Power Napping




Justin getting excited over 'something' in the phone





Boon fui looking dirty, Nicholas excited, Shang perplexed, Kang Hong, waiting for the agony to end



EAting !! in the Dewan !! CANNOT !!!!!!!!




the best teacher of 2008



Girl scratching her head 'hmm look at his mouth, very dirty hmmm should i pick up pointers' she thought




Come on doesn't he look like he is staring at me ?












okay guys heres some stuff abt the organiser,
he welcomed us
put rm 10 on the line to anyone who knew Nabi's birthday, no one got it as he said a ridiculoulsly long answer, what Fajwah something
told a story which i had heard of already
(if you wanna know ask me in my cbox)

AND THEN


Whooooooooooo Boy,

He Got EXCITED !!!





YOU


SHALL



SCORE


1A



DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







and my friends all started going into a frenzy





Haha Clap Clap


Clap CLap HAHAHAHAHA












and while they were doing that i was panicking, Damn must get a good pic, must get a good pic!


All in all,
a waste
of Money because they said they will have a follow up which we have 2 pay for !
somemore they gave flyers to the guys tuition,

Lebihhhh, the whole thing was a bloo** promotion!



oh and you wanna know what happenned 2 the organiser ?



'Damn im tired'

0 comments: