BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

ThursdAy








well woke up at 11, saw my breakfast n consumed it obviously as well as lunch, ( nothing interesting in between). I got a bit irratated when i opened my pringles (chips) and found that the outside is bigger than the inside, outside it wrote extra 40 grams and it looked like a lot from the outside, unfortunately it wasnt, proof are the pictures, the day went on as usual , my mother and i were just talking where were we going next week 4 a holiday,my dad said mayb gentings but i dont know , i mean genting s is kinda boring you know, its pretty lame as the rides are all neary the same,i played DOTa in the afternoon with kang hong and as the lighting came in i was reluctant 2 turn the comp off but my dad told me 2 so i did and un4tunately, i died at his hands after i went off and he actually called me 2 tell that 2 me, so sadlah that fella must get him a girlfriend, just joking.

.Well 2days the day i knock of my nocturnalness and sleep b4 1

0 comments: