BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Nocturnal

Haizzz, well another day gone and i have begun an extemely bad habit of sleeping late, im writing this at 12.11 a.m, about 2day, woke up really early for a holiday, at abt 8.00 XD went 2 basketball with timothy, khai hou,moony and the gng, sadly 4 months out of the game as well as the closest place 4 me 2 practice is always crowded or 30 minute walk from my place really makes me reluctant 2 go, so i went with them 2 the taman desa court, i went 2 Shell 2 pump the ball when they said we were going 2 play at Danau Idaman, weird rims, but its quite short, i mean i can actually touch and have a slight grip on it,unfortunately i cant do a slam yet,
the game went on, i was tired by the first 20 minutes, LOL i continued to play with my solo'ing' friends who managed 2 get some points. I realize in basketball i got no confidence 2 go with the ball and always have 2 get the ball myself which has ,ade me into a good defender but due 2 the face that i wear a smooth school shoes and the floor was so damn slippery took me a bit out of my game.I went back so tired and quickly had a bath. I was so hungry but ironically i was 2 lazy 2 make anything. I ended up eating really late, the food was okay, not what i would eat everyday but okay. Afternoon was TV/Computer/a little nap. b4 tuition had 2 take a shower cos of the nap, my CK shirt smelled funny . I walked 2 tuition but got 2 hitch a ride with Naga and his mom in a White Perdana, didnt know it was him as i was not used 2 a white Perdana, i was wondering i know thats not nagas car so keep walking i told myself but lo and behod it was him, Tuition was a hoot learning abt Electrochemistry, electryfying, really, yup chem is the only subject besides EST where i have so much confidence 2 get 100, but reality will come crashing later.I have had a real craving for fried rice from the mamak shop in front of my place so i asked my mum 2 buy some, i feel conned when she made fried rice so 2day i shall go and get it myself, well thats what happened 2day,

song in my head= Shine-Take that

Ciaoz\
~A-MaN~

0 comments: