BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

cleaning up

Yo, after a very boring blog i decided it was time 2 clean house, so i deleted all my previous posts and gave my blog a new look, so now is a real deal blog.

so about 2day, suppose 2 go 2 KLCC with my chinese friends ( i dont mean it in a bad way ) for some book fair, i thought itd be nice 2 check out the books but i knew there would be a huge language barrier and there was suppose 2 be a chaperone, one of our teachers. As usual i had my alarm on, i kept snoozing accidently overslept until 9.52 a.m (suppose 2 be there at 10) then i decided 2 say i overslept, it seems this was funny 2 someone upstairs as i later got up at 12.13 thinking it was 10.Then as usual i watched some stuff on the tv, played the comp until tuition time. It was rather quiet as 3 students were missing,we learned abt physics( i dont get a single thing about this subject from chapter 2 !) so i was like lost and decided 2 brush up on my physics asap.Well that basically is a summary of my day, till 2morro

By the way ill be writing down what song thats in my head 2day
2day is *Rule the world* by Take that, this is one hell of a good song

~A-MaN~

0 comments: