BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Musicy" MooD

tak syok man, everyone studying like theres no 2morrow and im chilling like ill never take an exam, someone save me !i!i!

meanwhile all this i have been playing a PC game, watching the Latest Season of PRISON BREAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Im at ep 5 (latest ep 4 now, all PB fans can chat with me abt this show but i only know one person from my friends who watxh this show =(

SO Far So Good

ohh and im looking for a music simulator, i want most of the instruments and i can adjust and make a song, later will become a big hit LOL
so anyonw with one please tell me

im using ADOBE audition but i need a simulator 2 put in my own music

The title will be Swinging in the Darkness
(it came 2 me as i was literally swinging in the darkness )

ZZZZ thats it ZZZZZZZ

vAnish

0 comments: