BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

testing testing 3.2.1

Holidayness, was holidaying
holidaying peacefully,
Ohh, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my Islam readers
I spent the day visiting my grandparetns and parents close malay friends house



The lady on the right is the middle guy's wife (NZ person, go figure)



Raya FooD



Raya Food AgaiN



LOL , raya visiting makes my face look bloated!

so i visited them, my malay friends damn lebih never invite me 2 rumah terbuka, joking, joking. then i spent the rest od the day sleeping, watching naruto, and surfing the web





after a while i decided to see some of the features of my very outdated, big keypad , sexy phone, some pics didnt come out so i delelted them the rest are me posing like im studying and a RubiX



Super BiX



0.o


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee




Suave

0 comments: