BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lazy

Blogging, bloggin, weiiii my habits are getting messed up, i have been going into hibernation everyday weiiiiiiii cant stop myself !!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! kk, ice,ice, (ice as in cool =P) well exams are SO CLOSE! i can feel it near me, + my homework has evolved to mountains of homework, i cant comprehend it, its piling up like crazy !! well recent blog worth happenings, we had some public speaking abt patriotism which is such a bore, i had tried to withdraw from the competition but was shot down by Pn.M who said i will not condone this laziness, she knows me 2 well, (well anyone who knows me for a few days know that im lazy ) so i MUST do the comp, so i did the script at 5 in the morning, the day of the competition. well 17 ppl took part and my class 4sc 1 attended it. 1st was Benjamin who got the crowd going, then Sai Keet who did nicely after his stress festival, then Timothy who bravely went without a script, then Angeline who was talking like some CNN reporter then ME !!! I was soooooooooo blur, i mean after the first few lines i noticed my hand was SHAKING LIKE CRAZY, ( Shake Shake, Shake Shake a-shake it ) So i tell myself you not going to winlah so just do what you can do, and i did, i made a them laugh which is what i enjoy about speaking in public is when i get to make people laugh as it really boosts my confidence.ironically i was the fan favourite and i apologize for not saying about the speakers after me as after my own performace i was in release mode (blank chilling as in nothing going in but im blur while chilling) so i kinda was blur, i can only remember saying Marissa Boleh,then Yen said something abt Malaysia boleh at the end, (i remember those 2 cos it was kinda loud so it managed 2 get in) =0

but i didnt win luckily as the winner had 2 go on stage! so thats thatlah ohh ill also post the winners

1st Ching Mi Xue (someone behind the scenes is very happy)
2nd Justin Leong (quiet and is going for *tuition* on Fridays)
3rd Ho Yen Yen (lol, damn stupid i was going 2 say congrats 2 her after she won but i accidently said good luck )

Congratulations !!!

See you on stage !!!!

well heres a weird thing i found on wikipedia abt my 1st name (Ashvin)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashvin

Well thats it ,


! VANISH ! (can you believe it my name rearranged can spell this)

0 comments: