BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

woohoo

Well, exams are over,
tell that to my subconcious ==
damn dreams
All this while dreams about exams
i dreamt in one of them I forgot about my physics exam
and another one im buying revision books

WELLLLLLLLLLl overall
Trials waS SCREWED~~!~~

it does not look like in the future I can be flashing my trial marks around
Im telling you SOME teachers we have just love 2 screw with our marks RETARDED think it is so cool,
you dont SCREW WITH MY MARKS
I feel it was the best work I have ever done and you Fck with it?
SCrew YOU =P
i do not mention names 2 avoid trouble

in other news
im starting to dislike physics
catching Carrine's attitude --
I have had a sudden increase of interest in chem at the expense of physics =[

some exam stuff that annoys me
1. I overthought an easy question for EST and told myself not to think so hard
2. 20 minutes later i got the easiest question in physics paper 1 wrong from not thinking hard.
3. Which one is more annoying,
a) changing your answer which was correct 2 wrong ans
b) not changing your ans which is wrong 2 correct

and YAYA
im probably going to



WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Comedyness

BREAKING (COWS) NEWS~!@#






Wohoo, BOB no SEX =(
awww the dude KILLED 2 COWS!
Bovine Killer
cause of death, broken back due 2 mounting

0 comments: