BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

VMA MJ Tribute

the tribute in the VMA's was awesome,
i knew all the MJ songs they played except the last one,
i found out later it was scream
=D
at the VMA's i think Janet Jackson couldnt keep up =(
if you also notice at the end of the smooth criminal song in the tribute one dude could not bend down =S





Also I found a new band which I never heard of before

Taking back Sunday
so far this song is their most successful =D
awesome song

I wanna break you down so badly =D
have a listen



awwwwww I was trying 2 study physics and fell asleep
damn you lenses
i feel we learn so much trash in our education system
i mean like plants
why do I care how they breathe?
i cant see anything.
why should i question all this
i feel they should straight away teach us essential stuff that we choose =D
not these random stuff we learn in school =D

My brain hungers for knowledge
my eyes hunger for sleep
my hand hungers for touch
my ears hungers for smell
my tongue hungers for taste
my heart hungers for love
My (makde your own line)
My life is always hungry
im left starving

just random lines

lol, just started thinking what a weird word hungry is =P
try saying it a few times

0 comments: