BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

School IN A WEEK !!!

(Start of the holidays)
Ashvin returns from Sarawak and sleeps, wakes up and goes to another camp, sleeps then finds out how close it is 2 school reopens.

Ashvin is pissed

Ashvin has something to say

Puan M (our PK HEM, i cant spell the name =P ....i think)
kept bugging me in school that i cannot wear my SCHOOL SHOES cos they are not allowed

BUT

BUT


SHE is COMPLETELY WRONG



I dont know WHY she likes to PICK on me,



i dont like her and she dont like me,


i think she is sad a smartass like me,


can get into the A-Class (Now the science 1)

Dont think she expected me to get here

anywayz. back 2 the shoe business,

someone tell her,

i read the rules

and my shoes are accepted,

so next year unless she reads this blog or someone tells her,

she will ask me

then i WILL REBEl,

ask her for proof and whether she want 2 bet,

once she falls for it i will show her the rule book.

Looking forward to it.

vAnish

0 comments: