BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sarawak Trip Day 2 -.- ZzzZ,, its over ?

Woke up at around 5.50, it was SO bright, well the GMT there is different.
Justin was breathing heavily as the temperature was quite low, i tried to record it but everytime i put my phone near the sound would stop. So I didn't bother.

Oh, and all of use were wearing Canon Goes Green shirts, (Canon was one of our sponsors)

I got ready and made my way down for breakfast,
It was quite good as the variety was very big. I started taking all the chicken pie, sausages,scrambled eggs, french toast, and a lot more, i stuffed my plate to the max.
Now I dont usually talk to anyone during meal times as that is when I, Ashvin Naidu eat. AND i LIKE to EAT though my figure says otherwise, what to do, waist size is 27.5 .
Sexy rigggggggggght

Well after my breakfast, I headed to the room to take my bag when I was stopped by a white gentleman, he actually asked me in a polite way, why were we wearing the Canon Goes Green Shirt !!

Well as some people have said on facebook, Gugu is the centre of attraction so everyone likes the gugu

So i answered the man and his colleague about why and what we were doing. in the end he wished me a successful trip and did it in the like praying hands, you know together. so i didnt know about that

Well after piling in energy, we left in the bus, i sat at the back and i think had a few rounds of chou (check my spelling) tai te (card game) cos the trip was soooooooooooooooooo long, Miss Levia said approximately 2 hours, Lol i can still remember she liked to say the word aprroximately in .. minutes,

lol, im high , approximately, approximately, what a catchy word lol,

So, first we went to the Fairy Cave, everyone ctaking pics at the entrance, we sent a pic of all in canon t-shirts to Canon.it was a short climb up, i was behind waiting for Ben and ,Skae who was waiting for Ben, so we chatted on the way up.

Saw an excellent spider web on the way up.

Then some of them took pics near the final stair to the cave,

we were greeted with some impressive staglamites, and we went in some slick stairs

the view inside was WOAH, mindblowing, so calm and soothing








and errrrrrrrr


OMG SO DAMN LAZY










GO update youselfla









OMG LAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








nah here was the whole thing summarized




0 comments: