BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

omg BM was retarded

WHAT the HELL was going on man, i was so blur during the exam


a little joke to brighten your days,
the day before the exam i was staring at this



and i was thinking alright Ashvin, the answers are all there, now all I have to do is rearrange them.




BM paper was TOUGH
a lot of people cant remember the names of the characters,
i was suprised as hell when SOMEONE asked me the name of the sub- character of Konserto Terakhir DURING the exam!
i was doing my thing, bullshitting my way through the paper when that person asked me the supporting characters name, i was kinda speechless, as we have been reading that book, for a long time now and boy after that wooo i blurred.

the peribahasa part was THE WORST

i mean

i was blank

the first one i decided i was screwed so i might as well have some fun

1. The kid knows what is the answer to the question he is gonna ask the teacher so what is he ?
Diam diam Ubi Berisi (the quiet fella got skillZ) obviously wrong

3rd one to me was the best

3. Whats his name is looking for his black shoes, looks, looks , looks, cant find it,
then he looks for his brown shoes , for him _________
my answer
black is brown














In Taman Desa....


Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
When you fall everyone stands
Another day and you've had your fill of sinking
With the life held in your
Hands are shaking cold
These hands are meant to hold

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do

Artist= _ _ _ _ _ _ r _ _ a _ _e_ _ _ t _

Song= _ o _ _ _ _ _ n _



vAnish

0 comments: