BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Anyone can be president

It ame 2 my attention thanks to Ching Ku, in my Chain blog gang, BMX Ching Ku. tht our president was talking some serious nonsense recently, http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/11/6/nation/2469131&sec=nation
read it from there
but come on
anyone can be president ?
Dont bull with me
our pres is trying to hang on President Barack Obama's recent win and turn it around telling people scandoulous bullshit that this can happen in Malaysia
I would like to put the fact that we cannot beleive this as our constitution states only an Islam man can be our president.
this shows that our current PM is playing it safe bcos he knows he is lying
this story has nothing 2 do with current Malaysia stories,it is purely fictional, i as a loving Malaysian would never tarnish our good name.
so dont sue me.

seriously though dont sue me

0 comments: