BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rubix Cube Mania










My Beautiful Name , my chinese friends came up with my chinese name which does not sound so nice to me when they pronounced it 'aasheveni' but the meaning is nice which is love is for you. Everyone is in the Rubix Fever, i can only do one side as i have nothing 2 practice on, -.-, i saw 4 different types so far, rm 3 ( holpeless, i simply bought it for fun while in popular, but the funniest thing happened, i was shifting one face gently in the car when suddenly the entire face dropped out, i tried 2 continue but the other side went next, next is the 5.90 one which is good, lasts long but irratating as its rough, 11.90 one is quite nice has ori colour, not like the 12.90 which uses stickers,
i was so bored so i made things with my broken cube'


Happy Face


middle piece is seperated.


Solving the green side


Stress


Malas wei 2 type some more leave you with a teaser of my next post



b4 My visit 2 ACE















FYI: ABt the previous post, i could write way longer but i chose 2 stop myself.

0 comments: